Show Buddy organises your gigs, plays your backing tracks, runs your light show, and controls your MIDI equipment – leaving you free to concentrate on a great performance!
Here, Show Buddy is playing Steve’s backing tracks and running the fully synchronised light show. Everything is hands-free and fully automated, leaving Steve free to concentrate on his (awesome) performance.
The next video shows the absolute basics – how to get up & running with Show Buddy & DMXIS from scratch.
Here is an overview of all the Show Buddy features.
See more videos with more features at the end of this page!
- Designed from the ground up for DMXIS users.
- Easy to use drag & drop interface.
- Visual overview of lighting cues, fade in/out times and MIDI events.
- Track library for managing songs, Show library for managing playlists.
Show Buddy gives you fully automated hands-free sound & light, but in an extremely user friendly interface, customised to the needs of the gigging professional. It’s ideal for those wanting the simplest possible way to create a fully automated sound & light show.
Release 1.1.0 adds control of external MIDI devices, and exporting to MIDI files, see this tutorial:
Release 1.2.0 main features:
- Show Buddy (with DMXIS) requires a Mac running macOS 10.7 (or better) or a PC running Windows 7 or better.
- Show Buddy (with Show Buddy Active) requires a Mac running macOS 10.11 (or better) or a PC running Windows 10.